Monday 9 October 2017

KIRTHAN MAKNOOR - Aston, Peninsula United states

Welcome! I am Kirthan Maknoor living in Aston, Peninsula United states. You can also call me Kirth, which is one of many nicknames.  I am a father of 2 cute little girls. I am very happy you are on my blog. I am photographer, travel addict and cook from Aston.  I like seasonal food that’s very often finished with a squeeze of lemon. I am not entirely vegetarian.

I love to cook new food and create new recipes but I will always have a soft spot for kale salads as well as avocado toast. I love to meet people when I travel with my family, learn their culture, language, history, recipes and walk their street and posted these pieces of information and memories on my travel blog Kirthan Maknoor


Few Other facts:

  • Currently, I live in Aston P.A. I basically belong from Florida.
  • My favorite places in the world are Switzerland and Australia. 
  • I am travel addict and make new recipes for dinner every week.
  • My preferred point about living in the United States: Aston
  • I love to cook, but I am a master of molten chocolate cakes.
Find me on my Twitter Account: 

I spend my all time on Twitter to share my blog, interesting things and always retweet awesome pics of photographers. you can find me on there all the time. You can also chat with me by sending a direct message. (Twitter)


Facebook:
Facebook is known as for the visual pic. I have a Facebook page and on there. I share always photographer's pic, my blog post, fun, and interesting thing. if you are on facebook, you can join me and like my page to get fresh update daily with new trending news. (Facebook)

Google+

I love Google plus Community. It's easy and perfect place to share beautiful travel places, short video of photographers and new recipes. Come and join me on Google plus









No comments:

Post a Comment